Monday, October 12, 2015

Hello, Helado! Freddo is Now Open in Brickell




Well, I've just returned from vacation and couldn't have received better news in my mailbox: my favorite gelato store from Argentina, Freddo, just opened a new location in Brickell, just steps away from my office! 

This is great news for my sweet tooth, and not so great news for my waistline, as I am completely obsessed with their Dulce de Leche Tentacion helado flavor and, being so close now, it will be hard to resist getting one on a hot afternoon at work. 

Anywho, in case you are not familiar with Freddo, let me tell you: they are the most famous and iconic "gelateria" in Argentina and their gelato is simply to die for. Their first South Florida location opened last year on Lincoln Road and is always packed with ice cream fans, ordering their iconic desserts like the Freddinos, TriFreddos and the Panini Gelato. 

The great news about this new location in Brickell is that it also offers breakfast and lunch items, which means that fellow Brickellites will be able to enjoy delicious coffee, Argentinian pastries, as well as fresh salads, wraps and quiches (or tartas, as we say in Argentina!). 

Too lazy to walk there? No time to park? No problem, they deliver!

Next time you are in the area and having a sweet tooth, make sure to pay them a visit. You will not regret it!

Freddo Brickell is located at 1100 South Miami Avenue in Miami. 




1 comment:

  1. I have to say I absolutely loved going to this place the other night. The people that work there were trying to create an optimal dinner experience while making your choices their priority. I would definitely recommend the Los Angeles event venues for any kind of fancy event.

    ReplyDelete