Mother's Day is just around the corner, and Miami restaurants are stepping up their brunch game by offering great deals to treat mom on her day. From bottomless mimosas and champagne, to exquisite buffets and special menu items, it seems like every restaurant in the city has come up with their own deal for this day. Going through all the options can be a bit overwhelming, so I did the research for you and came up with the list of these 7 best brunch specials for Mother's Day.
- Vintro Hotel + Kitchen is hosting a brunch buffet ($64) that includes dishes like scrambled eggs, Caprese salad, tortilla española, a “Jewels of the Sea” raw bar, grilled lamb, pork or chicken, classic morning pastries and Vintro’s signature seafood paella. Bottomless mimosas, bloody Marys, red wine and white sangria packages are an additional $30 per person, but complimentary for moms. The brunch will even include a Mother’s Day raffle with a fabulous grand prize: a one-night stay at the Vintro hotel and a $100 gift certificate to the restaurant.
|Beautiful dining room at Vintro Hotel + Kitchen|
- SOHO Bay: Miami Beach’s newest waterfront Japanese-inspired hot spot will offer moms and their families an à la carte brunch complete with Spring Duck Salad, Vegan Kabocha Pancakes, and All In One – Brazilian sausage, breaded and runny duck egg, boniato hash, eel sauce and miso buns. Additional brunch items include Korean Scramble (scrambled eggs with seafood and kimchi) and Picanha. Moms can end the day on a sweet note with Green Tea & Brown Sugar soufflé.
|Exotic sushi dishes at SOHO Bay|
- Seagrape: For Mother’s Day weekend, Michelle Bernstein’s Floridian brasserie at Thompson Miami Beach will offer special menu items and a refreshing Mother’s Day cocktail - Pink Bubbles ($14) crafted with Elyx vodka, cranberry juice, fresh lime, simple syrup, Veuve Cliquot Rose and garnished with a fresh mint leaf.
- Atrio Restaurant + Wine Room ($75 adults, Children 5-12, $24) features a gourmet Mother’s Day Brunch buffet with eggs made to order, a prime seafood bar complete with food items like shrimp cocktail, oysters, ceviche, sushi, seasonal salads, an assorted quiche and cheese bread display with artisan cheeses, a pasta and meat station and a decadent dessert station. Children are welcome to participate in fun activities while the adults can sit and enjoy the beautiful views of Miami. Complimentary valet parking is available.
|Gorgeous dining area at Atrio|
- American Social Brickell: their a la carte celebratory brunch will include bottomless Belvedere Bloody Marys or Moet Mimosas for $36.95 per person. Starters include American Social mac & cheese, rock shrimp flatbread and PEI mussels. Entrée options include AmSo chicken cobb, American Social salad, New Yorker, peekytoe crab scramble, duck confit hash, steak benedict, pecan french toast, and SOBEWFF’s “Best Bite on the Beach”: Chicken and Waffles. Moms will enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne, and will be able to participate in a raffle for a grand prize of $100 gift card to the restaurant.
- Piripi: Spoil mom this Mother’s Day at one of South Florida’s hottest new restaurants. Piripi is truly an experience unlike any other providing guests with a convivial journey across Spain with traditional dishes through Chef Najat Kanaache’s creative lens. In addition to homespun regional favorites, Chef Najat is offering a complimentary dessert just for moms –"Mil Hojas", Catalan cream with mango puree.
- Bistro Cassis: At Midtown’s new French dining destination, families can dine al fresco or inside the cozy café, while enjoying an authentic Parisian-inspired brunch, with classic French staples including the Croque Monsieur and Royal Benedict (smoked salmon, poached eggs over a croissant, hollandaise and country potatoes). In addition to its Sunday brunch favorites, Bistro Cassis will also be spoiling moms with specialties including Terrine de Foie Gras aux Truffles (duck liver and truffle mushroom terrine) and Foie Gras sur Tournedos (grilled beef tenderloin topped with seared foie gras and sautéed asparagus in currant berry demi-glace).