Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cha Time: My Favorite Bubble Tea Spot in Miami


Even though I fought with all my might to stay away from the new bubble tea place that just opened in the middle of Brickell, I have to admit that I've fallen into the trap. Yes, my name is Michelle and I am, now, a bubble tea addict. And the same will most likely happen to you if you try ChaTime. Trust me, all my co workers, friends and even family members are now hooked on their delicious drinks!

At this point, some of you may be wondering: what exactly is bubble tea? Bubble tea happens to be a cold drink, that can be a tea, juice, or smoothie, that is mixed with tapioca balls, aka bubbles or pearls. These yummy bubbles remind me a lot of gummy bears and so.much.fun to have with your drink. And have I mentioned addictive? 

The great thing about this place is that it's legit. I've been a fan of bubble tea for a long time, way before it became mainstream, and would travel long distances from Weston to Aventura just to satisfy my cravings every time they hit! Now, fortunately, we have a great place (the best really) in the middle of Brickell, with many different drink flavors and bubble types to choose from. 

Bubbles close up
My favorite happen to be the Chatime Milk Tea, a classic, but when I'm in the mood for something fruity and light, I usually go for the Hawaian Fruit Tea or the Lychee Black Tea. The only way you can go wrong in this place is if you don't order the bubbles... you must add the bubbles, trust me, their awesome drinks even better! Check out their menu here

One more great thing about Chatime is that each drink is made to order and you can even chose the amount of sugar, ice and of course, bubbles. 

Whether you are new or a long time fan of Bubble Tea, I suggest you stop by Chatime and give them a try... they are perfect for a hot, summer afternoon in Miami. Trust me, it's worth the addiction. ;)

XOXO,
Miami Mich

Chatime Brickell: 907 Brickell Ave, Miami, Florida 33131

Yummy Bubble Tea Made to Order
Chatime on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    bubble soccer suits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you liked it! What types of restaurants do you like reading about the most?

      Delete