Thursday, July 10, 2014

Doraku Review: Miami's Best Happy Hour Deal



Anyone who knows me can probably attest to the fact that few things make me happier than getting a good bargain. On anything. If its discounted, or even better, FREE, I'm in. Call me cheap, but my bargaining ways have gotten me far in life, and one of the places that it always leads me to is happy hour.

But this is not just me. Happy hour (HH) is a very Miami thing. Most Miamians I know are always on the hunt for the next best HH spot, and today I will be sharing with you one of my favorite ones: Doraku Sushi.

It's hard to say what I like most about Doraku's Happy Hour... Is it the fact that it happens EVERY day, even on weekends? Maybe. Or could it be their super fresh sushi rolls that cost just $4? Perhaps. And no, you don't die of food poisoning after. Or is it maybe their ice cold lychee martini, made with real lychees, that keeps me coming back for more? Who knows. But the fact is, when it comes to happy hour, this is definitely one of the best deals in town.

Lychee martinis!
Just to give you an idea, everything that you see in these pictures (2 martinis, 1 sushi roll and 1 ahi poke) totaled less than $25.... On Lincoln Road. That's unheard of. 

Oh, and let's not forget their Brickell location, right in the middle of Mary Brickell Village. The best thing about this place? They have happy hour prizes even during lunch. Awe-some.

Deluxe Spicy Chili Tuna Roll
Ahi Poke
Anyway, folks, the weekend is fast approaching and, I don't know about you, but with this hot, sticky weather few things could make me happier than sitting back and doing some people-watching while having one of these lychee martinis and a fresh spicy tuna roll. Next time you are looking for a good happy hour, give it a try! Doraku will not disappoint.

Cheers,
Miami Mich


Doraku South Beach: 1104 Lincoln Rd. Miami Beach, FL 33139

Doraku Brickell: 900 S Miami Ave. Miami, FL 33131 Doraku Sushi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment